Friday, December 12, 2008

My my my my stuffed up nose-a!

I feel like I should be feverish but I don't think I am. I have such a tickle in my nose and I sneeze so hard I shake the windows. Oh but the sinus pressure. Good grief. And I can't really take anything!!! I do have a Neti pot but I don't think hot water will be enough to blast through the mucous. This is a really pretty post, no? Yes, that's Lily busting some moves to the right.

And when did it become December 12th? I haven't even done my Christmas cards yet. They will not be Lily ones as I didn't have the time to make my own cards. Heck I don't even have the time to sign the ones I have! Alright, I might have the time but I'm too darn tired to get around to it. Sigh. I ordered Chinese food for dinner. About enough for 8 people. The restaurant through in free soup. Which we through in the toilet. Anyway, I ordered crispy duck and for a moment I was transported back in time to the Saturday mornings my mom and I would venture into Chinatown. We'd go into these dark restaurants where they didn't have forks and get the best food. Or sometimes we'd order food. We'd stand outside the glass window in the front, where they'd have all the ducks or slabs of barbeque pork hanging. We'd wait until we got someone's attention and then point out what we wanted. Then, of course, go inside and pay or go inside and have them serve it to us. Those were such fun times. :)

Anyway, what was my point? Pedro made about 5 lunches out of the rest of the chinese food. It made me sick to smell it after I'd eaten it. I'm also starting to feel like I look pregnant. Or maybe I'm just stuffed full of duck. hmmmm I did buy a cute maternity dress for Pedro's Christmas Party. It'd so cute how the little pleats in the front make my lump look all delicate and ladylike. Ish. I've also been researching used cars to see what might be a better fit for my soon to be larger family. It's a very frustrating process. Mostly I'm looking for something safe, good mileage and a big backseat. Color it mission impossible. Sigh.

No comments: