Sunday, December 21, 2008

Behold!

My awesomeness, mortals! I am the proud owner of a Hello Kitty Teacup Alarm Clock. Lily thinks it's technically hers, and I may pretend from time to time but it's really mine. It's so hard to find alarm clocks and one so cute! You push down on Hello Kitty to snooze. Awesome! I still haven't finished my Christmas cards. I'm so, not into it this year. I'm getting a little better energy wise but I'm still pretty tired. I sometimes wonder when I'll ever feel rested.... Sigh. At least now when I wake up after weird dreams (twice a night, at least) I'll know what time it is. :) The little lemon slice is a nightlight. AWESOME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have one of those too!!! We can be awesome together!!! :) (stacy)

LzyMom said...

What?! What do you mean you have one too. There can only be one.....



:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...did you steal mine??? :) or are you a copy cat?? that just means I was awesomest first!!! ha! (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Well, there's someone in class that has the same damn alarm clock. I'm clearly going to need to research a new one. boo