Friday, December 19, 2008

The Aftermath

Well, I've been doing some laundry today. Most of my cleaning towels are soaked in either baby puke or baby pee. It's been a fun two days. :P Lily's been playing with the closures on her babyseat. She's been putting one of her babies in the seat and doing it up. I'm very tired and I feel like I'm not making sense. Pedro would probably argue that I rarely make sense so this is nothing out of the ordinary. Then I would punch him, and things would generally go down hill from there. Rhetorically speaking, of course. Although, we do live on the top of a hill....

You can try and tell me that this isn't the cutest picture ever and I would say you are made of fail.

















I hope the doll isn't telling her to kill her parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely the cutest photo I have ever seen:):):):) g-ma

Anonymous said...

The look in her eyes says. "Santa is real." g-ma