Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cranky Pregnantpants and her sidekick, Barfarina

It was an interesting evening. I really wanted to go to Pedro's work's Christmas party. And we did go. However, my shoulder, which has been acting up, really started spasming, and Lily, who never misses a chance to act up, was touching all the art in the gallery that she could. I didn't get much of a chance to eat because Pedro was standing with his friends having fun. (he'll pay for that later) And, of course, someone had to watch Lily. She did look cute, in her party dress. Good thing I took this picture cuz I had to throw out the dress. Why? Because it was covered in vomit.

We parted company after the party (where I think we stayed 35 minutes) and I went by myself to Whole Foods while Pedro and Lily headed on home. She spewed in the car. Sigh. And I missed a class for all of this. Sigh. That's okay. I really preferred being at home and resting tonight. My shoulder is still tight. I haven't been to the gym because of my cold, which still lingers (malingers). I try to do my exercises at home but it's more difficult. Like, when Lily decided to help me with my wall pushups by leaning against the back of my legs. That's probably why my shoulder hurts!!!!

On the plus side, Lily did scarf down a lot of strawberries once I got home. I've been making smoothies again too, trying to be more healthy. Of course, I still hate veggies but I'm working on it. Does salsa count as a vegetable?? Tortilla chips have corn, that MUST count. :P I felt kind of bad for Lily's dress. She did choose to wear it tonight and was really patient with me getting her all dolled up. Oh well, I'm sure there will be other pretty dresses. :)


Her Divaness:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. You made my day. Love Sarah

Anonymous said...

Such talent ROCK ON NNNNNNNNNNNNN.
g-ma