Friday, October 28, 2011

Week from....

Wow. It has been an interesting week. It's been crazy! I don't even know how I made it to Friday!

Okay, Madi hasn't been sleeping well. I think last night was the best sleep I've had in a week.

I'm on some medication that makes me nauseous. Sleep deprived and nauseous? Yay!

Both girls have/had field trips this week.

Madi was bit by a zebra on hers. She's okay. Now she has a war story.... once she starts talking.

Oh and Madi is now sick too so she's on antibiotics. wheeee!

Both girls threw up last night but both of them are hungry this morning so, yay!

There's a trunk or treat tonight. I hope Madi can go but I don't want to expose her to the cold when she's sick. :/

And I have to take Madi with me to Lily's field trip, since she's too sick to go to school. I figure we only have to stay an hour, if need be. Geez Louise.

No comments: