Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ummm

It might be Day 47? I guess no one really cares anymore. *snort*

I am so tired. This new medication for Madi has been one big debacle. And it's the week before Hallowe'en and I have STUFF TO DO. I am sitting here, two blinks away from sleep, trying to figure out what needs to be done for tomorrow. argh

Tomorrow, is Madi's first field trip. :) I think she's beating Lily, in that respect. Lily goes on her field trip Friday. wheeee doggies!

And I signed up for Trunk or Treat at Madi's school, Friday evening. I have to decorate the back of my car and hand out candy. Sweet mercy. I wanted to do stuff. Carpe diem. You never know what you'll be able to do next year. Do it while you can. :)

Did that make sense? I'm exhausted. But after this week, things should calm down. Should. *eyes*

No comments: