Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 35, sick sick sick

Pedro is still sick. He has an infection that I won't go into but he's been very ill and is now on antibiotics.

Madi was screaming and pulling at her ears so I had to go and pick her up from school. No fever, no ear infection. Just a little sore throat. I think she found a way to get mommy to school...

I have the same sore throat and I ran today so it's not THAT bad. Lily is the only one of us that is healthy so I was working her like a dog today. Just kidding. She has been really helpful. She did get to play outside with the neighbors' kids for a while. I think they're in middle school or highschool but they have fun.

Anyhoo, I have to sleep with both girls again. Pedro sweated through his sheets last night and expects to do the same tonight... I know it's not his fault that he's sick but my workload is maxed. argh And we don't know what or how he got his infection so he needs to be apart from the girls for another day at least. :p

Yay us!

In the good news department, I did enjoy sweeping off the back deck today and I managed to pick up some dead branches. I have some free time and I still do work. bah!

No comments: