Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 40

I think. Another holiday messed us up. It looks like Madi had a good day. She was Feisty McAdams when I picked her up today. Lily had a good day but she's considering Carson boyfriend material now so that's a concern.... I mean, I chased the boys when I was 5. I didn't even think about boyfriends until I was 11? 12? She's 4@!

I haven't heard back from our pediatrician yet but I really want to get started on that sleeping medication. Madi had a good sleep last night, Pedro had to help her out a little bit. What if she got a good night's sleep every night? Would it help her development??? I hope so.

Well, I'm enjoying my moscato and my rotini with alfredo sauce and baked chicken. And snow peas! I read an article that vitamins aren't as helpful as previously thought so I made sure we all got our veggies and fruit today. And yes, I'm sure in 10 years time, vitamins will be amazing again. Remember when people used to tan with butter? ummm I guess we haven't gone back to that yet. hmmm Well, I had a point, dammit. Even if it was a tipsy bad one.

No comments: