Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 38

Fortunately, no one was killed with carpentry tools. I found my book.

Ugh. One of the kids in Madi's class has started talking. Last week he said "mama" this week he said, with difficulty, "bye bye Madi". It was more like, "bye bye Dee". But still. I'm like, COME ON MADI!

ARgh

She is understanding more and more and copying our laughs so... argh

She's a great kid and good at problem solving. I don't know why speech is an issue. Okay, I know the OTs have said that if a kid is low tone it's a lot of effort to talk. But she runs around kicking a soccer ball now! She's not all that weak!

I think Lily had a good day at school. She's being kind of coy about it which means she probably got in trouble. If it's something big then the teachers let us know. I'm working with her teachers to have a very small birthday celebration for her. I left it too late to plan anything (again) so I thought if I bring in cupcakes, and they sing her a little happy birthday song, she'll be thrilled! She said all she wants for her birthday is cake so.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and say I joined your blog just for your interest sleep & getting into Nathan Fillion's pants! Great!!!! Read through some of you blog and it's interesting, so I'm gonna stick around for a bit :) Love your site!

LzyMom said...

Thanks!

I haven't found a way in there yet. Let me know if you have an "in". Ahhh, I kill myself.

Sonia