Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the ...!?

I've been pretty busy the last couple of days. My eye is slowly getting better. #2 is growing well and Lily is driving me up the wall. Who knew that two year olds could get into so much trouble? I mean, really. Her ambition and skills equal each other now and there's really nothing she can't get into. She drags her potty around to use as a step stool to get into high drawers. I feel like I need a safe.

Anyway, this afternoon I started to get the crib ready. I think the baby things I stored, moved around on their own because it took me an hour to find the crib sheets. Now I'm faced with the question of where I'm going to put everything. I'm going to have to get tough again and get rid of things that I'm not using so that I can clear out a drawer for #2. Sigh. This could get interesting.

Also? I've lost my husband. He started watching Heroes and can't stop. I have to ask him things 5 or 6 times and when he finally hears me, he jumps like he's just coming back into this dimension. Ask me how impressed about this I am....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How impressed are you about that ability

LzyMom said...

I value it about as much as the splinter I currently have in my finger.