Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Facts

I haven't done this in a while. I also may repeat myself on this list because it has been so long but I'm sure no one really pays attention so it's all good.

1. I hate seeing abandoned houses with curtains them. It depresses me.

2. Playing Wii Mario Cart does not seem to help me with my stress.

3. I just bought three purses. I only have two arms so I'm still trying to figure out the math. Side note to Pedro: don't look at the credit card bill.

4. I love it when the Redbuds bloom.

5. I have accomplished all of the goals that I set for myself today. This makes me feel better when I think about how gross giving birth is going to be.

6. Lily helped me purse shopping and was a very good girl for about an hour.

7. I am freaked out about giving birth again. Pedro says that I've already been through it once and that I should know what to expect. I say, that's the problem.

8. I think that I'm finally de-stressing from school. I have time to email people and well, actually think about other people.

9. It's my birthday tomorrow! And most of me couldn't care less.

10. I'd like to take a page from someone else's book and write an open letter:

Dear Buttface in the old Taurus with the PA plates:

I'm not sure why you couldn't wait 30 seconds for the light to turn green so that I could pull ahead and you could make your right turn. Honking at me every 3 seconds didn't really accomplish much did it? I'm sure that driving up onto the curb to pull around me satisfied some Type A control issues you may have. Also, I'm not from Pennsylvania but I'm pretty sure that they don't encourage driving on the sidewalk. I didn't see any emergency vehicles behind you, nor did you look like emergency personnel yourself, seeing as how you are as wide as you are tall. If you are a firefighter then I'd hazard a guess that the last pole-like thing you had your hands around was a chili dog. Good luck with that.

Smooches!

Me

No comments: