Friday, April 3, 2009

Skittles!

I have to keep on reminding myself that I have Shingles, not Skittles because that's usually the word my mouth wants to say. I hope there's nothing Freudian about that.

Anyway, I went to the eye doctor and he said that everything looks good. He gave me some free eye drops that might help with the pain. wooo!

I am feeling marginally better. I think the Valtrex is doing it's thing. But I look like crap. Really. Oozing pussy sores on the end of my nose. mmmmm Skittles!

At least I make myself laugh. There was a low cut out to the counter at the office that Lily thought was just for her. She decided that the receptionist was her new best friend and spent most of her time there, showing the lady the scratches that Riley gave her and talking about how bad Riley is. It was funny, and I didn't have the energy to stop her.

Lily has been pretty good. It's been hard to deal with everything going on and so when I have a little breakdown and cry, she comes up to me and says "don't worry mama" and pats me on the back. She also managed to tell people today that she was two. That's new. She also changes her pull ups all on her own when they're dirty. She takes the old one off and gets a new one on. Now if only I could get her to use the potty. I think I'm going to have to make a chart with some poster board and get some stickers. Sigh.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing okay. I'll try to take new pictures of Lily once my eyes feel better.

No comments: