Friday, April 10, 2009

Argh!

I've been stepping up the potty training. For all the good it's doing. I made a chart, to encourage Lily. Every time she sits on the potty, she can put a sticker on the chart. I even bought new and more exciting stickers. This does work to some degree. She did sit on the potty this morning and did a little bit of pee. But I caught her squatting over her diaper and then ultimately, the carpet took the hit.

I don't know how to encourage her to really empty her bladder into the potty. Any ideas?

She will use a pull up, do her thing and then take it off. So she knows that she's going, she knows she's not clean and wants to be clean. All great signs. So again, how do I get her to include the potty in her mindset?

Sigh.

In other news, I have all of my tests scheduled, I have most of my products ready for the practical. It's just a matter of reviewing. And potty training. Sigh.

Peace out, wonderdogs.

No comments: