Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Queen Bee

Or Lily. This may sound like I'm complaining but I'm really not. Lily loves to do everything herself. This is wonderful is many ways and frustrating in just about as many ways. Sometimes I need to get out the door and I don't have time for Lily to take 10 minutes to get on her socks. Of course, I've learned to get her ready earlier but that doesn't always work either. If she gets her pull up pants on backwards (or her socks) they have to stay that way because fire will rain down from the sky if I try to fix any of it.

In other news, I am feeling better. I still have a little residual pain. I think the medication may be causing most of my malaise now. I still can't believe how big she's getting. It seems like she went from helpless babe to bossy toddler overnight. It's a good thing I have another baby coming down the pike. :) Not that any parts of me are in anyway pike-like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL g-ma :):):):):):):) I am glad that you are feeling better