Sunday, April 26, 2009

Made it -sort of

I'm finished with my tests for licensing. The practical I'm just not sure about. I dominated the theory test though and got 99%. woot! That felt nice. I didn't feel quite so out of control of things. Anyway, my eye is still wonky. It might be 50% better, maybe. I've been using the steroid drops but... I see the eye doctor on Wednesday. :P

It does feel nice to be done with the tests. Even if I failed the one, I'm not doing anything about retesting until the fall. Now my attention has to turn to getting the house ready for #2. And really, getting myself ready. One day last week Lily was driving me crazy by constantly stealing water out of my glasses to put in her toys. I finally stuck her in the bathtub and let her play to her heart's content. Now she bugs me every day for a bath. In the middle of the day. I guess we need to get her an outside pool or sandbox or something. Sigh.

We had a productive weekend as we did yard work and cleaned up the cars. Of course, they were covered in pollen again this morning. Pedro *finally* has a little helper. She's also good at backrubs. Uh, not that I would know.

And for your viewing pleasure...




1 comment:

stacy said...

I love that first picture of Lily. hee. Looks like she's up to something...that's mischief!