Saturday, April 4, 2009

Free Toaster!

Sort of. We bought it with the Lowe's gift card we got for Christmas. I knew my toaster was dying, but the other day my waffles were burnt on one side and raw on the other. Not a terribly great sign.

Yes, I was out and about in public. Some people stared at my wounds and my eye was working well enough that I could give them a what-are-you-looking-at stare. But most people were cool. More likely terrified of the plague that I look like I'm carrying.

Lily is deep into her twos. She can be the sweetest most helpful kid ever and then turnaround and spit in your face. Literally. Now I know where I got the Shingles from.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job of it all. I am so proud of you. g-ma

BigAssBelle said...

haha!! the plague you're carrying. that was cute.