Monday, April 13, 2009

Update

I had my (hopefully) last ultrasound today. Baby #2 is doing really well. She's up to the 50th percentile now and everyone says she's doing great. :) Gosh, how nice it would be to have a 7 lb baby.... Sigh. I've been going over the stuff I'll need for my tests. I have to grab some things from school tomorrow. AND I found my CosmoProf card so Lily and I are going shopping!!! No more crappy store bought shampoo for THIS chick.

Wow, I get excited about shampoo. (Stacy - let me know what kind of shampoo you use. wink wink)

Anyhoo, I guess that's it. It's another cold night in VA. It was 35F last night. 35! That's a few degrees about freezing (for my Canadian peeps). Usually, by this time in April, we can turn the heater off for the next two seasons. boo hiss. I didn't buy any maternity clothes for cold weather because I figured I'd be in shorts by now. Gah!

Anyway, I don't have a lot to talk about today. Only 9 and a half weeks to go until my due date. woohoooo! Since this baby isn't the size that Lily was, I wonder if I'd get away with trying to schedule an induction? It's just nice going to the hospital and knowing that a baby's coming out that day. You know?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oops sorry! I haven't visited the blog for a while. :) I use Ojon!!! That's the best stuff on my hair...