Wednesday, March 28, 2007

sleepy (again)

Yesterday was doctor appointment day. Lily saw her doctor and my husband saw my doctor. I was, of course, involved in both. Lily just had a normal cold and her lungs are clear. Yay! She's still sneezing and coughing today and a lot of snot is coming out of the poor thing, making it hard for her to eat. Second breakfast was quite a production. Here's why she hates me.
An evil but very necessary piece of equipment - the nasal suction thingie. She howls and fights and normally I'd be happy that me little girl is so full of strength and life. But when snot is flying everywhere it puts a damper on that feeling of pride. Let me see... she woke me up a lot again last night. We did have a good nap this morning but I'm still exhausted. I really don't know how people do this more than once. I do want another child but I think about the lack of sleep and being so rundown and I think, am I SURE I want another child? I know it's all worth it in the end but when IS the end exactly? Great now I have the Doors in my head.

Am I wrong to dress my child in pink camouflage shorts? I've become the very person I never wanted to be. I guess being a parent really does change a person. I guess I have to suck it up because my daughter is healthy, cute and well loved. Pink camo shorts are the least of my worries. Or maybe the most of my worries. I'm not sure how that works. This is a little fuzzy but it's a picture of her extremely cute sandals. And no I haven't bent her leg in a weird position. Sometimes that child acts like a boneless chicken!


No comments: