Monday, March 12, 2007

First Blog (not really)


Well I've had other blogs before and I always neglect them. But how can I resist posting pictures of my beautiful baby girl on the internet and writing about her incredible achievements? I'll probably resist eventually.

She's peacefully jumping up and down (peacefully?) with her fist shoved in her mouth. God babies are fun! Last night was the first time Lily officially slept through the night. 10:30 to 7:15. woohoo! I think she slept 8 hours once before but I was too shocked to fully note it. I hope this is the first night of many! She also stood up on her own today. And should I note that she turns 5 months next Sunday. She was sitting on my leg and pushed up to a stand. She rocks! Of course, I'm terrified that she'll skip crawling and just go to walking. But it's a small price to pay for a healthy big baby.

Well I did a quick search for happy news and I wasn't very successful so I guess I'll just say how glad I am that the 5 day old baby who was snatched in Texas was found alive and healthy and returned to her parents. yay!

Oh yeah, and I have to remind myself to reduce the size of my baby pictures so they don't take 10 minutes to upload.

No comments: