Monday, March 26, 2007

the flu


Well I'm not sure my poor baby has the flu but she's sick. She's been coughing for almost a week and today she was almost inconsolable. Crying and unable to sleep. She finally conked out. :( My husband is sick too. I'm so glad I got a flu shot, although it's no guarantee I won't get sick, I'm hoping it will provide some protection. And I keep telling my husband not to drink out of the milk cartons so he doesn't spread anything. Why can't people listen????

The doctor's office sounded like a zoo today. Lil and I are going to the doctor's tomorrow but I wanted some advice on how to handle her tonight. Baby's first cold... not as cute as baby's first smile, that's for darn sure. Anyway, here's to all the people in the medical profession who keep going to take care of us when we need it. :)

No comments: