Thursday, March 22, 2007

diaper leak


Poor Miss Lily had a bad diaper leak and woke up crying around 1:30am. It was so bad that it soaked the back of her, then she rolled over and it soaked the front as well. jeesh. I am a bad mommy and I let her sleep on a quilt which is over top of a changing pad so the crib sheet was saved and I just yanked all the wet stuff off of it. But the wee thing, couldn't fall asleep. So she kept me awake for 2 hours and I finally gave in at 3:30 and took her to bed with me so that she might fall asleep. For some reason I can sleep when she's kicking me, but not when I hear her kick the crib. Go figure.

So I am VERY tired today. Again. I am still attempting to take Miss Lily for a walk this afternoon. It's in the 70's here in central Va. I think a walk will do the both of us good. The problem now is trying to keep Lily somewhat awake today so she'll sleep through the night tonight. We already had a good snooze this morning. Oh well, I wonder if this is the part of parenting that's rewarding?

Ooh, and I watched Pirate's of the Caribbean, part 2 last night. What a pile of stinking manure! My husband liked it, of course. :)

No comments: