Monday, March 12, 2007

Argh!


Why is it I search for "happy news" on the internet and the link I chose led me to a story about a woman being charged with attempted homicide for planning to cut out her neighbor's child from its womb. I mean COME ON.

Oh and the above picture is one of many attempts to get baby Lily to eat rice cereal. She has accomplished eating from a spoon but it took the sweet temptations of pear sauce to get her over the hump.

I found some good news. Oil prices fell - but then why are they rising at the pump? Bogus! I think that's what I miss most about Vancouver (aside from the fantastic restaurants and tons of beaches), the walking. I walked everywhere. I lived 3 blocks from Kits Beach (Kitsalano) and it took me 15 minutes to walk downtown and then I walked every where downtown. So I'd walk hours each week and it was nothing. I was SO skinny.

No comments: