Friday, March 16, 2007

sleep 2


Well my dearest daughter woke up at 2:30 this morning. Not exactly. She was half awake, half asleep and keeping me awake with her restlessness. I finally just woke her up at 3am and fed her. By the time all was said and done I finally got to sleep around 4. I wasn't sleeping before she woke up. We watched Sin City last night. I really enjoyed it but I was so wound up when I went to bed. I was nodding off as Lily was waking up. I was so irritated! But the little pudding had a good nap this morning so I joined her.

In good news I did hear that there's progress being made in getting North Korea to stop it's nuclear development. I can't remember if it's weapons or just refining nuclear "stuff". (sorry but I did only get 3 hours of sleep last night)

Lily is having a lot of naps today and I know she's going to be awake more tonight but I'm too tired to fight it right now. Over the weekend we'll have company and grandma and grandpa can help keep her awake during the day. :) Then I can sneak off for a nap. :)

No comments: