Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well...

as they say: shit just got real.  I plugged my phone up to a USB cord to get the pictures.  I don't understand it.  Maybe my computer thinks I'm spam when I email myself?  I mean, Pedro did just redo things.  I don't know.

I guess that makes me a cantankerous old person.  Get off my lawn and don't touch my computer!

 Where was I?

So there's good old Brewster.  Almost eight months old and just shy of 63 pounds.  o.O  And his feet just got bigger.  No really.  And he's the type of dog to fill his feet.  I actually took him for a 3 mile walk today and he's much calmer.  I should've done that yesterday, which may have prevented him from jumping on all of my guests.  Mandy, the lady who owns the stables, grabbed him by his collar and made him behave.

I coulda done that too...

I think we all had a good time last night.  The last two ladies didn't leave til 9:30 so I was pooped.  I didn't even play video games.  I know!

So there is Lily's preschool picture.  Possibly the most awesome pic on the face of the planet.  :)  I love her teeth missing.  Yes, she will likely need braces soon.  :/  Underbite much?







I hope that I'm not playing favorites but I love Madi's pic.  Doesn't she look sweet and adorable?  She's not, so I don't know how they managed it.  Na said she was holding Madi's legs.  I think it's cute.  :)

Crap, my mind is going blank.  We only drank a few bottles of wine but we hit the cheesecake pretty hard.

What?

Pedro and the girls are still at his parents' house.  I'm trying to unwind.  I think I'll go and cut the grass.  I'm doing the stuff that I can't do as easily if the girls are here.  I already dyed my hair and watched zombie movies.  Maybe I'll watch the two-headed shark one...


And Riley showed up for a cuddle.  :)

No comments: