Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pedro

... thinks I'm weird.  Okay, so I was at the insurance agent's office yesterday and I asked her if our house was covered when the puppy chews on things.  She said no.  Can you believe that?

Then I needed to use the bathroom in Madi's class.  When I came out, I put my hands to my cheeks (on my face, sickos) and shouted "I did a pee pee!".  Just as Madi's teacher came in.  Snort.

What?  I make life more interesting/terrifying.

Oh and I now know that Brewster can jump over the baby gate.  He ate chicken bones and the box they were in that I left on the dining room table.  Pedro told me that I need to throw out all that stuff right away.  Thanks, Sherlock.  Do they let you into Mensa with that kind of power of observation?

Ooh snap.

Oh and I dragged my insurance agent out to look at the crack in my windshield which was no longer there.  OMG  Sigh.  At least she didn't call in the claim.  I stopped her and said "let's just check". 

Mercy.

Well, I'm trying to make myself go to the gym but since Brewster woke me up at 2:00am to go out, I'm a little sleepy.  hmmm I have time for a 4 hour nap.  hmmmmm

No comments: