Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Smile

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the delay.  Pedro keeps on "improving" my computer.  Eyes.  To me this means an interruption to my online shoe shopping and blogging.  To him it means that my computer boots up in 13.7 seconds. 

O.o

Anyhoo, so Madi is doing dramatically different.  Crap well.  Ah, I'm on my third glass of Moscato. 

Oh and I'm having people over on Saturday.  I know for some of you that's probably a normal thing but it's taken me a while to feel comfortable enough.  :)

Pedro and the girls are heading down to g-ma's house so it will just be us ladies.  :)  and Brewster.  He is SO good.  Madi was a royal turd to him today - hitting him, grabbing handfuls of his skin and hair.  He laid there and took it.  He's so sweet.  :)

Anyway, so Madi has done SO well at school.  She's putting her toys away, there and at home.  Puts clothes in the dirty laundry hamper.  She's not talking but she responds to requests.  :)  The hat she's wearing, she put on herself.  She's SO different. 

Her teachers are so impressed.  As are we.  I'd still love to here her talk more but she's just wowing all of us. 

Anyway, this is just not as exciting as I thought it would be.  I'm blaming Pedro as he's watching a funny video behind me.  And then there's the wine.  Oh please, it has been a DAY.  Well, what I remember of it.

What?




No comments: