Sunday, September 9, 2012

Movie Review

Anyone who's talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I have a thing for the zombie apocalypse and that I am concerned about what type of weapon is the best for dispatching them. 

What?

So I watched a couple of zombie movies lately.  I am not really into Day of the Dead or what have you.  I prefer a thinking zombie movie.  Shut up.  So I watched Ahhh, Zombie! and Blood Creek.

The first one, was from the point of view of the zombies and I thought it was pretty hysterical.  Some cheap jokes, sure (penis falling off) but for the most part, it cracked me up.

The second one, I thought had one of my favorite actors in it (Merle, from the Walking Dead) but alas it was someone else.  It was a zombie movie that strived for more and tied in Nazis and Viking runes.  It was kind of cool.  A lot more gory than it needed to be, but how often will you see a nazi zombie riding a zombie horse?  Never.  That's how often.


No comments: