Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oh yeah

Okay, so I haven't had any wine yet and this post should make more sense.  I did, however, just scarf down three chicken fajitas so we'll see how long my tummy holds out.

Madi's teacher had three words up on the board when I got there this afternoon.

Picture
Spider
Meow

Three words that Madi said today.  Context?  They were talking to her and she repeated the word. 

Me?  Ecstatic.

So, I didn't drink wine and I'm trying had to make sense and Lily is over in the corner talking constantly.

S.I.G.H.

Lily has had a better week.  Threatened with me driving her to school she's been staying in the green zone.  The teacher has four zones.  Green, yellow and red.  Red means you will be missing out on part or all of recess.  Purple is if you are SUPER amazingly good. 

What else?  Shoot.  ummm  It's like stuff just goes by so fast now.  One of my friends is bored all week (she only works weekends and is waiting for her full-time job to start) and my week is crazy from the get go.  So Lily might say something hilarious, or Madi can do something new and it's amazing but then 18 hours later something else amazing happens.  You know?  It's just all so fast.  :)

Anyhoodles, I hope everyone is having a good week. 

XO


No comments: