Saturday, September 8, 2012

phew

So Pedro and the girls should be a g-ma's house by now.  He wants to change his rear brakes with his dad's help and I am having a party.  yay!  Also, if no one shows up I'll just get drunk and eat half of a keylime cheesecake.  What?

Oh gracious.  I am sore.  I made it to the gym four times this week.  I know.  I'm not complaining, I hope, but I very sore and tired.  And I've been getting sleep, even lots of naps.  Sometimes I nap for almost 4 hours!  Maybe since I'm coming back to reality, I'm noticing how out of whack my body is after 3 years of sleep deprivation??? 

I don't know.  I do know that I'm going to see my doc next week and see what she has to say.  My finger joints sometimes hurt (arthiritis?), my knees and feet will ache (old running shoes or something worse?)  As for being tired, could it be my thyroid?  I don't know.  I eat relatively healthy, get rest, get exercise.  Yes, I know, no one gets younger but damn, I feel like every week I'm two steps closer to the grave.  o.O

And we got the girls' school pictures back and then are AWESOME.  I know, I need to post them.

Okay, well, after saying lots of bad words, it's obvious that the email is taking it's sweet time.  Also, I think my phone hates me.  I texted Stacy that I was tired and wanted to jump into my jammies.  What did she get? "I want to jump onto my nannies."

Really phone?

Anyway, suffice to say that Lily's picture is awesomeness because of the big gap in between her bottom teeth.

Madi's picture is exceptional because of the beautiful look on her face and her hands lightly touching together.  :)

 GAH!  Well, I waited another five minutes and still no pics.  I hate the internet.  And I have stuff still to do for the pah-tay so see y'all on the flip side!

note: if I do post tomorrow please keep the lights low and the noise to a minimum.  Thanks.


No comments: