Sunday, October 5, 2008

Queen of Caulk

Yes, I've been working on the house again. I just want to get a few things finished, you know? So hopefully I can paint the hall bathroom one more time, and then I'm done. Done! Then we have to pull apart the other bathroom. SIGH. But hopefully, due to experience, the other one will come together faster. It won't take 8 years. :P

Let's see. I know a lot of stuff has been happening. I just can't think of it all. Lily is addicted to this toy. She wakes up and plays with it in the middle of the night. She did it last night. argh It's a Dora the Explorer mini doodle pad. She LOVES it. It's almost unhealthy.

This is how Lily fell asleep one day. Initially, she was watching tv. I need to give the kid more naps or something but you can't force a toddler t0 sleep. Trust me. I've tried!





I'm so proud.










2 comments:

M'Lou said...

The Mary Lou is sweet but the M'lou was great and the M'boo so cute. I haven't been here for a while but now am caught up. For some reason I just didn't want to be bothered going online lately. Tired / depressed ? I don't know.

LzyMom said...

Well, I'm glad you came by for a visit! Tell Thomas hello for me. I missed him the other day.... :)