Thursday, October 30, 2008

Flu Shot + Ice Cream = Better

It was Miss Lily's two year check up today. She was up to date on all her shots. Go us. Just so I wouldn't feel like we wasted a trip, I let them give her a flu shot. :) She's almost 32 pounds and is 3 feet .5 inches. Or 3'1/2". I like to be technical. :) ummmm We talked about a lot of stuff and Lily seems on track for her age. Just her head keeps staying above the curve! I mean, her head circumference. I hope she grows into that big old melon. :)

Anyway, we went to the "new" store across from the doctor's office. I think it's been open a couple of months. I heard they had good ice cream and 99 cent children's cones. So you know I was all over that. She loved it. Although, I know she's wandering the house with the last bit of ice cream and I'm not sure what she's doing with it. "Oh nooooo" is not a good sign.

No comments: