Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oops

I've had a busy little time the past week or so. I went to a fabulous wedding on Saturday. Yay, Jamie and Drew! I think Pedro even had a good time! I've also been hitting the gym as hard as possible, for some reason that I can't remember. hmpf Today Lily and I went back to the Tuesday playgroup, the one that takes place in a big gym and the kids run around like gremlins for two hours. Except that Lily ran outside and I ran after her. She grabbed my hand and led me to the car, then hopped in. I was like, okay, someone's ready to go home! I think it's cute. She can't tell me in words that she wants to leave so.... And you can't tell me that Miss Lily didn't look cute this morning. :) Although, okay, I may have forgotten to brush her hair again. Whatever.

I know there's some new stuff, but I can't think of it right now. G-ma watched Lily so Pedro and I could go to the wedding. I can tell when Lily's been around her g-ma cuz she picks up new phrases. Saturday morning she woke me up by saying "hi mama, how you doin?" :) Anyway, let me go and wake up my pudding pop. We've been trying to get her up earlier in the morning so she's not awake until 11 at night. argh

No comments: