Monday, October 27, 2008

Doctor's visit

I went for a prenatal exam today. Everything looks fine (from the outside) and I'll get an ultrasound in December. I kind of feel like a fake until I see the little pre-rug rat in there with a heart beat. You know? Also, today is soup day. I didn't have any soup at home so I'm trying to deal with it. I want broccoli and cheese soup, or cream of asparagus soup, or in a pinch some potato soup. NOT the fiber one bar and yogurt I was forced to subsist on. I am having some major cravings this time around. And whatever the opposite of cravings are. Go aways?

Daphne is pacing in the study trying to tell me turn up the heat. I swear, when Lily and I left the house it was in the 50s outside. It's now 39. ACK! See, and warm soup would have been just the answer.....

Oh yeah and Lily kept on pointing to my arm and saying "ow" after they took my blood pressure. She was a good girl today. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made homemade soup yesterday just stared throwing in chicken frozen veggies, left in the box pasta and even a jar of alfredo rosted pepper sauce. It was wonderful. Don't mind the misspellings my mucous covered and lack of 02 brains don't mind either. Laugh with Lily and keep the little bun warm. Love g-ma

Anonymous said...

You can tell her to keep her buns warm! Lately, every time she has a poop, she takes off her diaper and wipes her butt clean on the carpet! Potty training time!!!

Hope you feel better soon!