Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tofu you

Well, batten down the hatches. Pedro ate tofu of his own free will. We had a really hellish day today. I won't go into the details but it sucked. We do have a new shiny dresser, full of clothes and ready to go. After hanging out in the 9th circle of hell most of the day, we ended up at Whole Foods around 8 and decided to get some dinner. Oh and it was weird, everywhere we went in about a 10 minute time span, we saw emergency vehicles. Even at Whole Foods....

Anyway, we bellied up to the hot bar and salad bar. Pedro asked me which salad was which (cuz the signs were confusing...). He actually got some of the tofu salad and ate it all! AKKKKK Who is this man??? I do enjoy tofu. I love a tofu pad thai. But Pedro??? I tricked him into eating some when he had miso soup. He yummed that soup up and as he got closer to the bottom little pieces of tofu started floating by. hehehehehe Man, he was mad at me but he got over his tofu phobia. I wonder if that would be a good way to get people over snake or spider phobias??? Sit them down to a nice bowl of miso soup and then when they get to the bottom.....

ummm, what did I eat? Well, chocolate parfait counts as a veggie course, right? Look, I only got the parfait because they didn't have chocolate mousse pie. And there were strawberries in it. hmpf And, I had skim milk with it so that totally makes it okay. When I got home I had ripe camembert (all gooey) on a baguette with strawberries. mmmm I keep on telling myself it's cravings but I'm suspicious that it's just me being a pig and labelling the pig out "cravings".

Nah.

Update:

I had to eat some more Camembert. I'm trying to restrain myself because I know how full of fat it is. Anyway, I checked online and it's full of a lot of vitamins and minerals important to a pregnant chick. Crazy, no? So it's not just me being a pig. ha! Gosh and it tastes so good.....

No comments: