Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving *Hugs*

First off let me say that I made it to the gym this morning. I tried to go yesterday but no one showed up to open the place. I waited 20 minutes people! So then I was cranky cuz I wanted to burn off some of the fattening food I had over the weekend. boo Anyway, I had a good workout this morning. Lily is very happy to go to the gym and play with the kids. Today when she and I were getting ready to go, she walked up to one little girl and put her arms around her and gave her a big old hug. Thankfully, the other girl hugged her back. I was like, whose baby girl is the sweetest????

Not mine. You should have seen the tantrums she was throwing down this weekend. But I think Lily's pretty close. She did stab me in the leg with a fork, which makes me suspicious from whom she may be reincarnated. (M'lou should know) ummm Anyway, we did some shoe shopping too over the weekend. I could order stuff online but I wouldn't be sure how they'd fit, etc. So we went to Stride Rite and got two new pairs of runners. Thanks for the shoe money g-pa - Stride Rite ain't cheap. The lady there was super helpful and measured Lily's feet for us and helped us get the right size. So it was a good trip. She somehow got Lily's measurements without the ear piercing screams that I got.

Also, file this under "Lily Cracks Me Up". She pushed her stroller over to the coffee table so she could sit and enjoy her snacks. I really enjoy watching how she enjoys her life. You know? She does things I would never have thought of. And, I am in love with very vanilla soy milk today. I could seriously drink the whole carton RIGHT NOW. I'm not sure - should I mention that I'm pregnant? I'm sure my posts will be peppered with cravings and avoidances (what?) so it will be obvious in time, anyway. This time around I've been very nauseous at night, kind of weird. No, I haven't puked yet, but it was a close thing this morning. Let's just say I went into the bathroom after Pedro used it......

No comments: