Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Soup

Sweet honeysuckle rose I am full! I'm not sure what flowers have to do with it but whatever. I finally found some baked potato soup with bacon and cheese. I also had a wickedly good spicy chicken sandwich. Lily killed my fries with 6 packets of ketchup. Hey, that's at least a day's supply of lycopene. I could only eat half my soup - don't get excited Pedro, I'm eating the rest for dinner. :P I had to call 5 places to find my soup. The other 4 had chili and french onion. AS IF!

I think I mentioned before how I feel like a fake until I see some real evidence of a bun in my oven. Any old whosie watsit could say she's pregnant. You know? I obviously have some issues. Anyway, I had a dose of for reals today. (why do I sound like a 12 year old). I almost barfed up my tea and toast. I mean really. I happily inhaled my breakfast and then whammo. I couldn't move for fear of setting off the nitro barf in my belly. Poor Lily wanted to watch a movie and had to pretend the "load disk" sign was entertaining until I could gingerly make my way to the bookshelf to get her a dvd. Jeez Louise. I HATE barfing. My cats do it all the time so clearly it's not as big of a deal as I make it out to be, but I still hate it. I feel like I'm going to lose the battle of the esophagus someday soon....

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haven't stopped in awhile and just read your news - congrats! Hope you're feeling OK - keep your feet up!

LzyMom said...

Hey Jennifer - good to "see" you. :) I don't think I'll get to put my feet up until one of them leaves for college... :)