Wednesday, October 8, 2008

busted

I know the picture is a little fuzzy but I think you can see what's going on. Lily hanging from the stove like a spider monkey. She dragged the diningroom chair over and that's how I caught her. At least, I had the presence of mind to take a picture. I thought that kind of stuff was a ways off. I didn't know an almost two year old could figure that kind of stuff out. Sigh.

I sent that picture to Pedro yesterday. Unfortunately, he didn't bide the warning and she did the same thing to him last night. I tried to keep a straight face as he told me about how she resalted the chicken and then fed it and cheesybread, to the cats. You just can't leave her alone anymore. Unless she's in a straight jacket and with her, even then, it's a gamble. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's classic