Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tired

The sun feels so weak today. I think it was 87F last Wednesday. The temp today is COLD. Sorry, no new pics of Lily. I need to charge up some batteries. For the camera. Not for anything else.

I went to my first OB appointment today. I got the spiel on on some things and then they took a lot of blood. Lily was pretty good, considering. The nurse said that they only do two ultrasounds. I got five with Lily. One at 8 weeks, even. hmpf! So we'll see. That seems like a long time to wait to "see" the baby. I mean, at this office, they don't do one until 11 or so weeks. I have a cute pic of Lily with a tail, at 8 weeks. I guess it's what I want to pay for, huh?

Let's see... Lily is over her diet. She's been eating pretty well. I wish I could say the same. Lily had a half a banana and two strawberries for breakfast. :) Sometimes, I'm so proud of her.

Anyway, this was supposed to be an interesting, schnazzy post but I'm suffering from severe pregnancy brain today. (because my lack of interesting posts has nothing to do with my personality flaws)

No comments: