Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Ide of September

Is there an Ide of September? There should be. It's still rough going at our house. Lily has another cold. Yes, she had one two weeks ago. And for some reason, Lily pitches a fit when she has to go to bed. We all had a good sleep in this morning (woo, 9:30!) and she didn't have a nap at all today. So she should have been good and tired, right? (like me right now) But no, she had a fit. My advantage is that I used to sing that Mockingbird song to her when she was a baby. So I sing it to her now and she calms down and falls asleep. But is that normal???

I mean the getting upset at bedtime thing. So I have been very tired and not at all inclined to blog. As you may have noticed. I've been so tired and stressed out lately. I'm not quite halfway through school but I am so pooped out. Wednesday night I stayed until 10:30 which meant I didn't get home until 11. You know? Sigh. And somehow Lily climbed into her highchair, pulled out my makeup book and started flipping the pages. Too funny, right?

Well, I can't keep my eyes open anymore so peace out!

No comments: