Friday, September 5, 2008

hmpf

Well, I guess blogging is good for me. I got 100% on my test. woot! I want today to be a lazy day because it's been a busy week but I want to get out and get some groceries before all the other yahoos get off of work today. Hurricane Hanna (great name) might come through here tomorrow so I want to have some supplies. Pic: Lily watching marathon runners. It was a lot of fun to be woken up at 7:30 on Sunday by the hoots and hollers. I'm not being sarcastic. There was a really neat energy about the race. I don't think I've ever watched a marathon before.

Marathon, from restaurant. :) It was fun watching them whilst horking down eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and pancakes. Virginia Beach = lots of buffet breakfast. :) Which is why I'm back on WW with a vengeance. hmmm I guess I should talk about Lily a little bit. She loved the beach and the pool. I never went with her to the beach. It was kind of nice that there were so many of us that we could trade off to go and do different things. Pedro watched Lily at night so the rest of us could go out for dinner or to a concert. Don't think, aww poor Pedro. He watched about a bazillion movies on the cable tv. :P

We're slowly getting ready for Musikgarten this morning. I'm trying to keep my expectations low. Last time, she ran around by herself the whole time. But I've been working with her, when I can, to get her to hold my hand and do more things with me. Although, yesterday, I tried to get her involved in head and shoulders (knees and toes) and she leaned back against the sofa and looked at me like I was crazy. So I don't have high hopes for today. I figured we'll get out of it what we can. I'm trying to accept that she may not be the kind of kid who likes to do that kind of stuff. Now the other play group, where it's pandemonium for two hours, she LOVES. :)

No comments: