Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Whee

Well, without giving away too much, Miss Lily's been a little under the weather lately. You can see the red fever spots in her cheeks. Last Friday she had a fever, over 103F so we went to the doctor's. She's doing much better now, and thankfully, she's started eating again. She wasn't at death's door but she was uncomfortable. Unfortunately for Lily, we have to go for another test next week. But, fortunately, it won't be all that invasive. I know, could I be more mysterious?

In other news, Miss Lily has been talking more. Yesterday she took off one of her shoes and said "I got my shoe!". I was quite impressed. :) She also loves to say "nose" or "eye" whilst poking either one of mine. Oh yeah, the new pediatrician at the local doctor's office is the bomb. She's called me twice now, at home, to check on Lily. And she offered to come to our house to do some things, to make it less stressful on Lily. When does that happen anymore??? So she's my new favorite. :) Peace out!




PS (Lily is tickling me in the video)

PPS (Lily may be speaking in sentences but she still calls me "daddy")

PPPS (sigh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video isn't working for me... :( (stacy)