Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cold and rainy

Wow, it's like someone switched off the heat as soon as summer was over. I don't have the heat pump on and the temp in the house has actually dropped a degree over the day! It's a cool 71F. I know, that used to be the weather I'd go suntanning in and now I'm wearing a sweatshirt. Sigh. Anyway, Lily put on her own hat to eat yogurt. She used to hate wearing hats. I'm glad that she figured out she likes to wear her sunhat just as summer ended. :)

I can't really think of what else to write about. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and I'm not sure who will watch Lily or who might go with me. I really don't feel like troubling the bride the day before her wedding so.... Wait a second. I hope she doesn't read Lily's blog. I decided to make a little video of Lily saying "hi m'lou". She's getting better at it and I'm not jealous because she calls me mama almost every day now. :) She especially likes to do it, right in my ear, for about 2 minutes nonstop.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw I like the picture under the blankets. :) Did you want/need me to go to the wedding with you??? I have no plans tomorrow except lazing around the house. (stacy)