Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy bees

I've been trying to post more but I always seem to be too tired. :P Lily's ultrasound went well. She was really good during it and the results showed no swelling at least, to her kidneys. yay!!! I've been doing a lot more baking lately too. Guess who loves my banana bread? I'm going to make more carrot cake tomorrow for our school pot luck. It's just our class. I made two carrot cakes over the weekend. One for Pedro to take to work and one for me to inhale. I only got to eat half of it. Sigh.

Turn the light off!












I'm trying to think of what else that's going on. I can't go anywhere today because the carseat is in the house. Lily threw up on it yesterday. I don't know why. I was in class. So I can't go the gym and I can't take Lily to the park. So :P I am in a bad mood today. I get so tired of the house always being messy (thanks to the two cats that threw up all over the place today), and so full of junk. Sigh. I mean I'm still proud of myself for the work I've done. I just know that there's still a lot to go! I guess that's the positive side of not having grocery money - I'm watching the cupboards empty out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee I like the 2nd picture. :) (stacy)