Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Crash

I walked in the living room while cooking dinner and look what I found??? Sunday, Miss Lily didn't take a nap. Yesterday, she did. So today, I thought I'd wait and see. I tried to put her down for a nap a couple of times and Lily wasn't interested. You can see the results - she fell asleep while coloring the Time magazine. I did want to mention that she says sorry now. Or well, "shorwy". She hit me in the leg on Monday and I told her it was time out time, so she said "shorwy". Who can stay mad at that????

I'm only going to let Lily have a little catnap. It's so hard to organize her naps and days lately. I think she was up with me until midnight over the weekend. It's very tiring for all of us. She's also been throwing fits when I try to put her to bed. I mean, back arching, leg flailing, screaming fits. I stay with her until she falls asleep but she had been falling asleep on her own so I'm not sure where things went wrong. Sigh. Oh and Lily was so cute at the ultrasound appointment. The tech would tell her "I'm sorry sweetheart". So Lily would say "shorwy" back. She can be cute when she wants to be..... Yes, she fell asleep holding the pen.

No comments: