Friday, September 5, 2008

We survived

Musikgarten went well today. Lily sat with me about 33% of the time. She participated in all of the walking songs. She held my hand and laughed as we'd go in towards the circle and then back out. But she's not so good at sitting still and pretending to hammer nails. (I can't say that I blame her!)

The best part though, was at the end of class when she went over and got my purse and dragged it all the way back to me. I was like, "do you want to go?" and I got an emphatic head nod. It's only a 35 minute class but it's seems MUCH longer. But now we have the materials to practice at home, so Lily will know what to expect in class. It did go a lot better today than I expected. :)

Oh, and in case it's not obvious, in the picture below, it's Pedro and Lily at the beach. I was able to snap that from the room balcony. :)

No comments: