Thursday, November 29, 2012

So...

Well, I made it to the gym and haven't had sleep but I'm still feeling a little happier.  Although, I forgot why. 

Crap.  I always have stuff to write about and then I actually find the time to sit down and I have no recollection of what I was going to write about.

Ding dang it.

Brewster has diarrhea.  I guess that's one way to start.  Oh Lily is a whiz at reading.  I'm so proud of her.  Oh and she got her first love note yesterday.  :)  She had to tell everyone everywhere we went.  :)

Madi actually slept through the night but I was with Lily and I had caffeine earlier so... I did not sleep.  I swear.  I did make a really yummy cream of asparagus soup yesterday.  :)  Oh and I'm craving pizza so I'm going to order a small one and then share it with Madi's teacher.  What?

Good grief there has to be more than that.  I am extremely grouchy because people kept on calling while I was trying to sleep.  Then my tummy growling kept me awake.  I did get a haircut today.  Not much of a change, I'm enjoying growing it out.  Usually it feels too thin but maybe all those gray hairs I'm hiding are making it thicker.  :)

Well, the dog is barking and my tummy is growling and shit just needs to get done.  I'll remember what I wanted to write as soon as I get in the shower.

O.o

No comments: