Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yay!

Wow I'm tired so please excuse any really bad typos. Funny ones are okay.

So we finally met with Madi's teacher yesterday. The meeting was changed two times and I was wondering if we were ever going to get in there. She's still eligible for school and she starts on Monday. I have a lot of stuff to get her. Due to their ages, the school is very fluid on how much of the day they're there. I think most kids are gone by lunch time. But we'll see what happens. It's fine for this month, but next month I'll have to coordinate with when I pick up Lily!

Gah!

Speaking of Lily, she was the best yesterday. I told her what we were doing and that I needed her to be on her best behavior. I also brought my iPod so she could play games but still. :) She was great. She helped me, sat quietly and was just a really good girl for an hour and a half! I was so proud of her. :)

I'm trying to think of what else is going on... Lily seems like she's over her virus although her throat still looks all lumpy. I really hope Madi doesn't get it but I caught her drinking out of Lily's sippy cup last night so... We'll see what happens. The doc did say that Lily's extremely contagious. I guess that's what you get with viral strep throat thingies. :(

I guess that's it. I'll need to buy back to school stuff for Madi this weekend. Wheeeee!

No comments: