Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Characters

Both girls kill me. They both have their own quirks. Oh geez. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this now. lol Pictures are all over my screen! I'm not sure I want to know what was happening in this picture....




Lily and I were shopping at Target. She was tired and wanted to sit in the cart and I didn't mind because then she can't run around on me. However, we had a lot of bigger stuff to get so we started running out of room. *snort*














Madi was not really interested in waking up this morning. I think that she slept okay. It's hard to know because we're all coming down with something. I will even hold off going to the gym today so I give myself a chance to get over it. Maybe I'm kind of itching to go, even if it's only for 30 minutes. Sigh.













I finally got Madi's hair cute for her picture today. I didn't order any of the pics. They take pics again in the spring and maybe I'm an old grouch but school pictures don't start til they're in elementary school. Also, I remember we always got class pictures. Weren't those the bomb???













Yes, that's Madi's classroom. It's kind of big for only 4 kids. Madi loves it though. I got a picture of her just before she pulled everything out of the kitchen and threw it on the floor. She throws it all over her shoulders. She reminds me of Henry the 8th. Hoo boy.














And here's my poor girl Lily. I told her that there's a hurricane on the way. Since she's terrified of storms, I thought that giving her a heads up would help. Not so much. She had to make sure there weren't any hurricanes before she'd run out to the store. You try to do something nice.... Sigh.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful photos.
g-ma

LzyMom said...

You are welcome. :)