Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Excited

I know that I need to start gearing up for the pre-school year. It's almost a school year! :) Next month, hopefully, Madi will be starting school. I'll need to keep track of all the things that I need for Lily's pre-school. Or is it preschool? That always looks wrong to me. Oh well.

There are meet and greet nights, parents' nights. squeel! I have found that taking care of two little kids is very hard work. Babies are like the easy peasy part. It's when they start walking and getting into your makeup or cleaning supplies (looking at Lily who had to scrub the shower clean last night) that things get really interesting.

Lily and I slept together last night and I hugged her and thought of how soon it will be that she'll be a woman grown and probably no longer have the time for me.

So I whispered, "I love you." And I heard a little, "I love you too."

:)

But I think my point was, yay school! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having two little ones last week gives me a whole new respect for what you do every day. I forgot.
Salute, my hat off to you. You are doing a great job.
Sarah