Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 9 or something

Ugh. We're all coming down with colds. I think I'm in the middle of mine. I still went for a run. 2 miles on toast and coffee is pretty good. I usually try to hydrate but I just didn't care. lol

Gosh, I'm trying to remember what the teacher told me about Madi. She had OT today and hated it. The OT came back to work with another child and Madi kept on throwing her side looks to make sure she wasn't coming back to work with her.

She is seriously a character.

At home, she likes walking around me on the floor. Last night, she started stepping over my legs. She was successful about 80% of the time. That's terrific because think of the effort involved in standing on one leg while you lift the other one over. :) Her gross motor skills are vastly improving. We're still waiting on speech and play. Fingers crossed.


No comments: